Quality cuisine with a southern flare served in a friendly atmosphere
- CalamariFried calamari served with remoulade sauce.
- Crescent City chicken pizza-flatbread
- Basket of friesSide portion available
- Shreveport dipSpinach and artichoke dip served with corn chips.
- Swamp FriesFries, pulled pork, melted cheese, sour cream. Served on a hot skillet.
- Fish cakesThree fish cakes, fried and served with remoulade sauce.
- 1 lb chicken wingsMild, medium or Voodoo!
- PoutineCrisp french fries, fresh cheese curds and our house gravy.
- NachosAdd veggies, chicken or sausage. Extra guacamole.
CREOLE CLASSICS FROM THE BAYOU
- Voodoo RagoutGumbo with shrimp and a sauce made of all the spices in the kitchen. Very hot!
- Chicken & Sausage GumboA roux thickened stew with chicken, sausage and the “The Cajun Trinity” of veggies and spices ser- ved over rice.
- JambalayaCreole spiced tomato sauce with chicken, shrimp, ham & sausage with rice.
- Nawlins Shrimp CreoleThick, aromatic stew with shrimp, “The Cajun Trinity” of veggies and spices served over rice. The classic “Nawlins” meal.
- Served with garlic bread
FRENCH QUARTER SPECIALTIES
- Add cheese
- Garlic bread
- Cajun chicken AlfredoFettuccine in a creamy garlic Alfredo sauce. Served with garlic bread.
- Lobster Mac & CheeseTraditional recipe prepared with a blend of cheeses. Served with garlic bread.
- Fish & chipsBeer battered cod with french fries and remoulade sauce.
- Steak fritesGrilled sirloin 8oz with cajun spicy fries. Add a bold BBQ sauce .99
- CajunchickenChicken breast blackened in cajun spices in a red-pepper coulis.
- Grilled salmonGrilled salmon on a bed of roasted peppers with onion confit and a drizzle of coriander oil.
- Cajun blackened catfishCajun blackened catfish with herbs and house spices with lemon and butter.
- Half rackRibs with our special bbq sauce.
- Accompanied with vegetables of the day, red cabbage slaw, your choice of mashed sweet-potatoes with roasted garlic or rice.
FAT MARDI'S BURGERS
- Add cheese
- Add Bacon
- Vege BurgerVeggie patty garnished with onion confit and peppers.
- 3 Beef sliders
- Chicken burgerBreaded chicken with Gouda cheese.
- Bourbon BurgerWith breaded, Gouda cheese.
- Lafitte Burger
- Fat Mardi’s burgers are garnished with lettuce, tomato, pickle and red onion on a leavened bun with Cajun spicy fries. Replace fries for a green salad, onion soup or poutine.
SOUPS AND SALADS
- MAKE YOUR SALAD A MEALAdd chicken
- New-England Clam Chowder
- Soupe à l’oignon NapoléonBeer-based onion soup, baked with Swiss cheese and croutons.
- Soup of the Day
- Salade “Fat’s”Mesclun, green apple, carmelized pe- cans, goat cheese and sun dried tomato dressing.
- Salade césarCrunchy romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, bacon, lemon and our house dressing.
- Green saladMesclun with a maux mustard, fresh herb dressing.
"PO' BOY" SANDWICHES
- Sausage Po’ BoyFrankfurter style pork and beef sausage.
- Smoked turkey Po’ BoyCajun smoked turkey.
- Pulled-pork Po’ BoyPulled pork that has been braised overnight.
- Served on a ciabatta bun, garnished with lettuce, tomatoe and remoulade sauce which we make with a mayo base, pickles, garlic, onion, parseley and our house mix of spices and condiments.